Friday, March 21, 2008

*An Inconvenient Truth*

Unfortunately, I am not one of those people who know what to dedicate their life to. It makes me feel out of space when I heard my friends saying I want to become a doctor, architect, foreign sciences, etc… However, I have always wanted to pick a career that will be able to help people, animals and most of all that is involved with art. This is why I decided to pick Liberal Arts Social Sciences and Humanities as my major. These two years at LaGuardia Community College have helped me to learn and experience a little bit of everything.

Now that I have a more sense of what I want to do, I decided to follow Graphic Design. I picked this major because it is involved with art and I can use it to help people and animals all over the world. Graphic Design is used in advertisements which people are contact with 24/7. In order to accomplish this goal I am planning on attending one of the best schools, which is Fashion Institute of Technology. I am going to get a high-quality background for my education. In addition, I want to be surrounded by people who are interest in art the same way as me. I want to be able to express the way I feel and think through art. I know that Graphic Design is mostly used for advertisement, but it requires a lot of you to success.

I want to become an amazing Graphic Designer. After achieving this goal, I do not only wanted to use it for my personal interests, but I also I want to use it to help others. I want to use Graphic Design to educate people that are being brainwash by the entertainment. In addition, I want to be able to spread the needs of people or animals that are forgotten in our planet. There are many things out there that we do not have ideas that are happening and somehow we are responsible. Also, I want to express all the wonderful things that are in nature. I want to show people who have never left the city to see all the amazing things that they are missing. It is a way of involving them with our environment. Demonstrating them what we are destroying for our selfishness.


***I picked these links becase they are the most important ones that we need to know in order to learn and take action to save our planet.

Links:

No comments: